TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY FOR VALENTINE’S DAY NIGHT OUT ON US.
February 5, 2020
1. These terms and conditions of entry, including information on how to participate and prize details (Terms), apply to the Promotion and entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
2. The entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Terms at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Terms generally. All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to an ineligible person. Return of a prize to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
3. The promoter is Santolin Wines Pty Ltd,
PO Box 203 Chirnside Park VIC 3116
ABN: 29 160 246 613
4. The competition commences on Friday 7th February 2020 via our Boy Meets Girl Wines Instagram page, https://www.instagram.com/boymeetsgirlwines/. Entry to the competition ends Saturday 15th February 12am AEST. Winners will be announced after the competition closing date.
WHO CAN ENTER
5. Entry into the Promotion is open to Australian residents only aged 18 years of age or older who have a valid Instagram account (or who open a valid Instagram account during the Promotion Period) (Eligible Entrants), excluding:
(a) Management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the prizes)
6. The Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
7. To enter and be eligible to win, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Promotion Period, complete their entry using Instagram in accordance with these Terms (Eligible Entry).
8. To complete an Eligible Entry via Instagram, an Eligible Entrant must:
(a) Make sure they are following the Boy Meets Girl Wines page on Instagram:
(b) Eligible entrant must use their own Instagram account to post on Boy Meets Girl Wines Instagram post tagging their favourite person in the comments below and state or tag what restaurant you would go to if you won.
9. Eligible Entrants may only enter the Promotion once, in their own name and from their own Instagram account. If multiple entries from one Instagram account are received, the first entry will be accepted, and the remaining entries will be voided.
10. The nominated restaurant must have either a website or social media account for verification purposes.
11. Any costs associated with submitting an entry via Instagram are the entrant’s responsibility.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanisms and does not warrant that the entry mechanisms will be available at all times during the Promotion.
13. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
14. Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or incorrect entries, or which contain offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
15. Entries are deemed to be received once uploaded on the Boy Meets Girl Wines Instagram post.
16. Eligible entrants are entitled to a single entry only. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
WINNER DETERMINATION & PRIZE INFORMATION
17. Eligible Entries will be judged at the completion of the Promotion Period by the Promoter
18. The winner will receive a night out on us gift pack worth up to $234.00 RRP. The prize will include the following:
1 x $200.00 gift voucher to the restaurant of their choice 1 x 750ml bottle of 2019 Boy Meets Girl Chardonnay Pinot Noir
1 x 750ml bottle of 2019 A & R Prosecco
19. The winner will be notified via Social Media (Instagram and Facebook via personal message) within 72 hours of a name being drawn.
20. If a winning Eligible Entrant does not respond to the Promoter’s notification within seven (7) days, an alternative winner will be selected and contacted in the same process at that time and date. The Promoter takes no responsibility for a winning Eligible Entrant failing or neglecting to respond during the designated timeframe and consequently forfeits the Prize.
21. The Promoter may require an Eligible Entrant to provide proof of identity, proof of age and/or proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. A prize will only be awarded following all verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
22. Prizes will be sent to the respective winners within four (4) weeks of providing their contact details and proof of age to the Promoter.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes from the time of creating the Promotion or Promotional materials.
24. If more than one person attempts to claim a prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
25. Prizes, or components of prizes, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
26. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
27. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism or Promotion in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Terms. The Promoter's decisions in relation to all aspects of the Promotion are final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. The Promoter, the Promoter's related entities and all agencies associated with the Promotion shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of a prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
30. The prize winners must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any Promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to winning a prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material. This includes but is not limited to any of Boy Meets Girl Wines social media channels and or other platforms such as Santolin Wines and Naked Wines.
31. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Please refer to the GL4001 ‘Liquor promotion guidelines’ and GL4003 ‘Intoxication guidelines’ at liquorandgaming.justice.nsw.gov.au.
32. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
33. All information entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion.
34. The Promoter may disclose entrants' Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion, for future marketing or publicity use, and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
35. The Promoter's treatment and storage of personal information will be handled in accordance with all applicable laws in Australia.
37. There is no association or endorsement or sponsorship arrangement between the Promoter and Naked Wines. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Naked Wines. The information entrants provide will only be used in accordance with these Terms. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Naked Wines.
38. Entrants can request access to update or correct their Personal Information held by the Promoter and may request that they not receive further Promotional or marketing communications from the Promoter by contacting the Promoter at the address above. Should an Entrant's contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter.
39. The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.
40. AUTHORISED UNDER NSW PERMIT Number: LTPS/20/41987