Smoked BBQ Beef Rib
*Serves 4 people
1.2 kg 4 bone Beef Short Rib
2 tablespoons Salt (for seasoning of rib overnight)
1 tablespoon Fresh cracked black pepper
1 teaspoon Thyme
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 teaspoon Onion Powder
2 teaspoon salt
1) Using the first quantity of salt, season the rib liberally, wrap in clingfilm chill overnight.
2) After 12 hours, remove the rib from the fridge and pat dry.
3) Combine remaining ingredients to form a dry rub.
4) Coat the rib liberally with rub.
5) Smoke for 9 hours at 90 °C
6) Wrap in foil and let rest for 30 mins. Carve and serve with your favourite BBQ sauce.